Do you have a health problem?
Would you like to learn ways to manage?
Come to a free course run by the NHS
What will I learn?
To manage symptoms such as pain and tiredness
- Dealing with anger, fear and frustration
- Coping with stress, depression, and low self-image
- Eating healthily and sleeping
- Decision making and better breathing
- Relaxation techniques and taking regular exercise
- Improved communication and being more positive
- Planning and problem solving
A 6 week course, 2.5 hours per week
Glyncoed School PentwynTuesdays 10am - 12:30pm
5 January to 9 February
To book your place or get more information:
Phone: 02920 335403
Text: Your name and "interested" to 07976050178
In partnership with Communities First ECLP